We did a lot this summer. Truthfully we were too busy to record a lot of it. But while getting ready for Trek (which was a awesome experience) we also did a lot of 4-H. Here are the kids working on their projects. Well, Will and Brooke are suppose to be feeding the sheep, but we always have a lot of fun in the Samhouri's barn. These two still really love each other and Mom is still crossing her fingers that they'll continue to get along so beautifully.
4 comments:
I love that you fit 4-H in with all the other things. I also love getting a glimpse of your new kitchen!
Love the blog update!
I love all the posts. I but I kind of wanted to see their finished projects too. I kept trying to figure out what each one was. They all looked pretty cute. Way to go Rebekah for updating!
I'm leaving a comment to let you know I found your blog! It's a good thing I know someone, who knows someone, who has you listed on their blog! I've added you to mine now, so I'll know when you've updated and can come in an validate you!
Post a Comment